Fuel Masters is a Limited Liability Company established in 2003 by its President, John A. Landers for the purpose of marketing such petroleum products as: all grades of gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, kerosene, mineral spirits, lube-oils, chemicals and aviation fuels to numerous high volume commercial / industrial, wholesale and retail accounts.
Some of the Fuel Masters’ accounts include: trucking companies, municipalities, school districts, Utilities, farmers, farm cooperatives, dairies, a logging cooperative, C-stores, grocery stores, Oilfield related service companies and various unbranded wholesale outlets throughout the United States and Mexico.
Fuel Masters is currently supplying daily product pricing to over 5,000+ accounts in 35 states ranging from Arizona to Florida and up to Maine.
In 13 years Fuel Masters has established a massive supply system for petroleum products which is controlled by the most sophisticated computer enhanced pricing and bid system in the U S. Multiple product supply sources can be provided to our clients based on the best available delivered price from the local supply points, or as we recommend, the best delivered fuel price up to 1,000 miles from any customer’s location. Fuel Masters boast of having the most product supply sources at the largest number of terminal loading facilities of any independent supplier in the U.S. This is the game changer!
Fuel Masters supplies various sizes of in-yard bulk skid tanks with fuel inventory monitoring systems and personal preference selections of on-board truck monitoring systems for transportation and delivery equipment. We can provide systems to monitor fueling school busses, or even supplying exact fuel delivery information to well fracking companies. Ask us for a demo.
- American Loggers Council
- Arkansas Oil Marketers Association
- Colorado/Wyoming Petroleum Marketers Asssociation
- Georgia Oilmen's Association
- Louisiana Oil Marketers and Convenience Store Association
- Mississippi Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association
- Missouri Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association
- Montana Petroleum Marketing and Convenience Store Association
- Nebraska Petroleum Marketing and Convenience Store Association
- New Mexico Petroleum Marketers Association
- North Carolina Petroleum and Convenience Marketers Association
- North Dakota Petroleum Marketers Association
- Petroleum and Convenience Marketers of Alabama
- SIGMA – America’s Leading Fuel Marketers
- South Carolina Petroleum Marketers Association
- South Dakota Petroleum and Propane Marketers Association
- Tennessee Fuel and Convenience Store Association
- Texas Food and Fuel Association
- Western Petroleum Marketers Association