Fuel Masters uses 3rd party common carriers to haul all of the product we sell nationwide. We only partner with trucking companies that provide great customer service because we view them as an extension of our company when they are delivering our product. It is our desire to work with local companies close to the fuel racks whose primary focus is being a bulk commodity transporter of gasoline, diesel and other fuels and chemicals we sell to our customers. We only hire bulk carriers who haul our products efficiently, safely and timely and understand our customer needs and works hard to meet or exceed those needs. Fuel Masters uses both pump trucks and non-pump trucks for our deliveries depending on what our customers require. As Fuel Masters expands into more and more states we are always looking for great companies to work with. If you think you meet the following requirements and you are looking for a great team to partner with than give us a call. Some, but not all of our requirements are as follows:
- Your fleet must be modern and have compartmentalized product trailers
- You must have a great safety record
- You must have drivers that are professional at all times and meet all DOT requirements
- You must agree to and sign a Fuel Masters Carrier Agreement
- You must be approved by the terminal you wish to haul out of to be able to load product there
We look forward to hearing from you with any questions you may have. Our phone number is 1-866-455-3835. Let us work together to help our customers save money and grow our respective businesses.